UK Manufacturer, Supplier & Installer of Quality Changing Room Benches Since 1990
- Our most cost effective 30mm square leg benches, in stock in silver.
- Floor, wall & floor or just wall fixed dressing room bench seating
- Ash heartwood hardwood bench slats.
- Three variations of budget perimeter wall seating with minimum components to keep things simple and provide rapid delivery. The Cantilever bench meets the full Sport England - Football Foundation guidelines. 1m - 1.5m - 2m and even 2.5m - 3m widths.
- The original cloakroom furniture — enhanced and improved over the years.
- 30mm square legs with steel seat support frame for additional strength.
- Ash hardwood seat slats.
- Our most established changing room benches include Perimeter wall benches - Perimeter seating - Single sided benching - Double sided benches. 1m - 1.5m - 2m - 2.5m and 3m wide benches with mesh or wood top shelves, hat / coat rails, mesh shoe racks, & back rests as options.
- Sturdy round leg cloakroom seating — adds aesthetic appeal to any changing room.
- 45mm diameter round legs with steel support seat frame for additional strength.
- Ash hardwood seat slats.
- Comprises of Perimeter seating - Single sided benches - Double sided aisle seating (some comply with Sport England size guidelines) 1m - 1.5m - 2m and even 2.5m - 3m widths with hat / coat hook rails, round tube shoe racks, & back rests available as options.
- New in 2011, ideal for swimming pools, saunas and high hygiene areas.
- 40mm square 304 grade dull polished stainless steel framed benches.
- Compact laminate seats or stainless steel slat seats.
- Our square frame stainless steel bench range includes Perimeter seating - Single sided benches - Double sided aisle seating 1m - 1.5m - 2m - 2.5m - 3m widths with optional flooring fixing cleat brackets
Why use or specify ESE Cloakroom Benches?
All our cloakroom seating has been designed for regular use in commercial applications in conjunction with our customers.
All new ranges variations / accessories we launch have usually been developed as a result of a number of our customers requiring solutions to the same problem.
We have dedicated ourselves to finding solutions to changing facility issues since 1990, why not let us help you with yours.
Plus, from February 2013 all our Budget, Versa and Club Cloakroom Seating will be finished as standard with Bio-Master - Anti-Bacterial Powder Coating additive to help reduce the spread of germs / bugs by up to 99.71%.
Changing Room Furniture Uses
Our benches, lockers and matting are used across the UK in places such as sports locker rooms, gym & swimming pool changing rooms, rugby & football club dressing rooms and P.E. school cloakrooms.
Plastic, Metal, Laminate, Wooden or Stainless Steel lockers with one to sixteen doors to suit almost any application.
EVA & PVC matting cut to size or in rolls for changing rooms & swimming pools to increase slip resistance, insulate cold floors and keep feet off wet floors.
Manufacture of our cloakroom bench seating began in 1990 and we now have 4 different ranges of changing room seats all of which have been designed in conjunction with architects and specifiers to help meet the ever-increasing need for greater flexibility of furniture design in industrial and commercial changing rooms / cloakrooms / sports dressing rooms and locker rooms.
For extra strength / durability all our timber bench seats have a unique steel support frame underneath the seat slats (except budget range) and as testament to our build quality, our first golf club installation in 1990 is still in regular use today.