- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Wall Fixed Benches
New in 2009 the Budget Wall Fixed Cantilever Bench range designed to meet the Sport England and Football Foundation changing room guidelines for cloakroom benches, with prices starting at just £80 per m (based on 3m Heartwood bench) this bench seat is ideal for the ‘quick fix’ market.
When you need a cost effective solution to wall fixed seating around the perimeter of your changing room / dressing room without legs to enable easy cleaning and prevent stubbing of toes, the Budget range cantilever wall bench seating fits the bill perfectly.
The finished benches are 450mm deep and 275mm high to enable the brackets to be set above any skirting and still obtain the 450mm seat height required.
This type of bench is only for use on solid walls like Concrete block, where the construction is strong enough to take the full seat load when in use. If you have plasterboard / studwork partitions or light duty breeze block walls Sport England and the Football Foundation will usually allow the use of alternatives like our R45 or R50 Perimeter Sport England Benches and we also manufacture RD Sport England Aisle Bench Seats.
This range of benches are stocked in both standard silver and pre zinc coated silver for rapid delivery (5 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Type||Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Brackets||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats|
- Pre zinc coated legs use order ref BCLZ10CH etc
- Slats are 75mm wide Heartwood
- Brackets are 4mm steel with predrilled folded seat top and wall fixing plates
- Additional leg brackets available on request
- Remember to check the walls are solid construction before fixing
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
This bench incorporates Biomaster antimicrobial protection. Biomaster has been shown to inhibit the growth of S.aureus and E.coli.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote