- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Mono Wall / Floor Fix Benches
New in 2009 the Budget Wall and Floor Fixed Bench range with prices starting at under £58 per metre (based on 3m bench) is ideal for the ‘quick fix’ market. When you need a cost effective solution to wall / floor fixed seating around the perimeter of your changing room / dressing room and a rear leg cannot be used, the Budget range wall bench seating fits the bill perfectly.
The finished benches are 450mm high x 350mm deep and available in standard powder coated finish or with a pre zinc coating prior to powder coating for additional rust protection in swimming pool changing areas.
If you are looking for bench seating to comply with the Sport England and Football Foundation size guidelines please try our BCL Cantilever Benches, our R45 or R50 Perimeter Benches or our RD Aisle Bench Seats.
This range of benches are stocked in both standard silver and pre zinc coated silver for rapid delivery (5 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Type||Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Leg Sets||Seat Height (mm)*||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats|
- Pre zinc coated legs use order ref BMLZ10CH etc
- Slats are 75mm wide Heartwood
- Legs are 30mm square with predrilled 70mm top plate
- Additional leg sets available on request
- Remember to check there are no under floor heating piples below bench legs before fixing
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
* 450mm is the standard seat height for adults. Lower seat heights for boys and girls changing rooms are available at no extra cost. For infants, a seat height of 350mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1250mm on Single and Double style benches) and for juniors a seat height of 400mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1500mm on Single and Double style benches).View the Budget Mono N10 Specification PDFView the Budget Mono Assembly Instructions PDF
BioMaster anti-bacterial paint on all steel surfaces to provide you with protection from harmful bacteria.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote