- Shoe rack 3 round tube rack approx 120mm of the floor, used to keep footwear off wet floors in locker rooms
- Ash back rest fitted 285mm above seat height to provide support for users as well as additional lateral stability
- Floor fixing cleat factory welded to base of each leg to enable cloakroom benches to be secured to the floor
- Adjustable feet for levelling benches 0–20mm on uneven changing room floors
- Powder coated coat hooks in lieu of standard satin anodised aluminium
- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Double Sided Cloakroom Benches
New in 2009 the Club Double Sided Cloakroom Bench was designed to Sport England guidelines in consultation with architects and specifiers to ensure we could provide a more aesthetically pleasing cloakroom bench with sealed frames to make as hygienic as possible yet remain cost effective so as to be fit for purpose in the current marketplace.
The round frame Double Sided Benches are 800mm deep x 1750mm high (450mm high seat) with a unique steel seat support frame each side to provide additional strength in industrial / commercial use. Three quality Ash seat slats 75mm x 25mm (from FSC approved sources) are factory fitted to the seat support frame to provide the bench seats.
The Hat and Coat rail is mounted at 1600mm high between the uprights and is fitted with sturdy Satin Anodised Aluminium coat hooks to both sides as standard, although powder coated steel hooks are available at extra cost.
All benches are supplied part-assembled with just twelve bolts (24 bolts for 2.5m and 3m benches) required to complete assembly — bolts, spanner, instructions included.
The 45mm diameter legs are fitted with plastic end caps as standard, but are available with RFFC floor fixing cleats (for secure fixing down) or RADJF adjustable feet (for uneven / sloping floors).
This range of benches are normally stocked in silver for rapid delivery (5 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Leg Sets||Seat Height (mm)*||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats||Feet||Hooks|
- If using floor fixing cleats remember to check there are no under floor heating pipes below bench legs before fixing
- Slats are 75mm wide first quality ash, factory fitted to steel seat support frame
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
- Legs are 45mm round tube with a folded channel top plate
- All steel is electro statically epoxy polyester powder coated to approx 60–80 microns, baked in an industrial oven and wrapped for protection during transport
* 450mm is the standard seat height for adults. Lower seat heights for boys and girls changing rooms are available at no extra cost. For infants, a seat height of 350mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1250mm on Single and Double style benches) and for juniors a seat height of 400mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1500mm on Single and Double style benches).View the Club Double N10 Specification PDFView the Club Double Assembly Instructions PDF
This bench incorporates Biomaster antimicrobial protection. Biomaster has been shown to inhibit the growth of S.aureus and E.coli.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote