- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Wall / Floor Fix Cloakroom Benches
New in 2009 the Club Mono Wall / Floor Fixed Cloakroom Bench was designed to Sport England guidelines in consultation with architects and specifiers to ensure we could provide a more aesthetically pleasing cloakroom bench with sealed frames to make as hygienic as possible yet remain cost effective so as to be fit for purpose in the current marketplace.
The round frame Mono Bench is 450mm deep x 450mm high with legs 25mm backset to reduce the risk of stubbing your toes and a unique steel seat support frame each side to provide additional strength in industrial / commercial use. Four quality Ash seat slats 75mm x 25mm (from FSC approved sources) are factory fitted to the seat support frame to provide the bench seats.
All benches are supplied part-assembled with just four bolts (8 bolts for 2.5m and 3m benches) required to complete assembly — bolts, spanner, instructions included.
The 45mm diameter round tube legs are fitted with floor fixing cleats (for securing to floor) and a similar cleat to fix to the wall (floor and wall fixings not included).
If you need matching wall mounted hat / coat hook rails for above the perimeter seating try our coat hook rails
The Mono range of benches are normally stocked in silver for rapid delivery (5 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Leg Sets||Seat Height (mm)*||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats|
- Remember to check there are no under floor heating pipes below bench legs before fixing and ensure wall is of solid construction
- Slats are 75mm wide first quality ash, factory fitted to steel seat support frame
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
- Legs are 45mm round tube with a folded channel top plate
- All steel is electro statically epoxy polyester powder coated to approx 60–80 microns, baked in an industrial oven and wrapped for protection during transport
* 450mm is the standard seat height for adults. Lower seat heights for boys and girls changing rooms are available at no extra cost. For infants, a seat height of 350mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1250mm on Single and Double style benches) and for juniors a seat height of 400mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1500mm on Single and Double style benches).View the Club Mono N10 Specification PDFView the Club Mono Assembly Instructions PDF
This bench incorporates Biomaster antimicrobial protection. Biomaster has been shown to inhibit the growth of S.aureus and E.coli.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote