- Shoe rack 30mm folded frame with 50 x 25 mesh approx 120mm of the floor, used to keep footwear off wet floors in locker rooms
- Floor fixing cleat factory welded to base of each leg to enable cloakroom benches to be secured to the floor
- Adjustable feet for levelling benches 0–20mm on uneven changing room floors
- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Basic Freestanding Benches
The standard B bench seat is 325mm deep x 450mm high with three Ash hardwood 75mm slats factory fitted on a steel support frame for extra peace of mind.
We also manufacture a double depth BD cloakroom bench which is generally positioned in the centre of changing rooms / locker rooms. The BD double sided bench seats are 595mm deep x 450mm high with five Ash hardwood 75mm slats factory fitted to the same steel support frame.
Both cloakroom seating types are supplied part-assembled with just four bolts (8 bolts on 2.5m and 3m) required to secure the steel leg frames to the steel seat frame and complete assembly (bolts, spanner and instructions included).
If you are looking for bench seating to comply with the Sport England or Football Foundation size guidelines please try our BCL Sport England Cantilever Wall fixed Benches, our R45 / R50 Freestanding Perimeter Benches, our RM Floor / Wall Fix Benching or our RDX Double Sided Aisle Benches.
Standard Versa Basic benches are normally ex stock in silver for rapid delivery (5–8 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Type||Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Leg Sets||Seat Height (mm)*||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats||Feet|
- If using floor fixing cleats remember to check there are no under floor heating pipes below bench legs before fixing
- Slats are 75mm wide first quality ash, factory fitted to steel seat support frame
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
- Legs are 30mm square tube throughout and all steel is electro statically epoxy polyester powder coated to approx 60–80 microns, baked in an industrial oven and wrapped for protection during transport
* 450mm is the standard seat height for adults. Lower seat heights for boys and girls changing rooms are available at no extra cost. For infants, a seat height of 350mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1250mm on Single and Double style benches) and for juniors a seat height of 400mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1500mm on Single and Double style benches).View the Versa Basic Double N10 Specification PDFView the Versa Basic Standard N10 Specification PDFView the Versa Basic Assembly Instructions PDFView the Versa Basic Double Assembly Instructions PDF
This bench incorporates Biomaster antimicrobial protection. Biomaster has been shown to inhibit the growth of S.aureus and E.coli.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote