- Shoe rack 30mm folded frame with 50 x 25 mesh approx 120mm of the floor, used to keep footwear off wet floors in locker rooms
- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Mono Wall / Floor Fix Benches
The M range square frame floor and wall fixed locker room bench seating is generally used if there are obstructions on the changing room wall or floor (like radius tiled skirting, heating pipes etc) and a rear leg cannot be used.
The Bench Seats are 350mm deep x 450mm high with three Ash hardwood 75mm slats factory fitted on a steel seat support frame for extra strength / peace of mind.
The benches are supplied part-assembled with just four bolts (8 on 2.5m and 3m) required to fix the steel leg frames to the steel seat frame and complete assembly (bolts, spanner and instructions included but wall/floor fixings are not).
If you are looking for bench seating to comply with the Sport England or Football Foundation size guidelines please try our BCL Sport England Cantilever Wall fixed Benches, our R45 / R50 Freestanding Perimeter Benches, our RM Floor / Wall Fix Benching or our RDX Double Sided Aisle Benches.
Standard Versa Mono benches are normally ex stock in silver for rapid delivery (5–8 working days).
- Standard sizes: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m
- Bespoke sizes, heights, colours and installation available on request
|Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||No of Leg Sets||Seat Height (mm)*||Seat Depth (mm)||Slats|
- Remember to check there are no under floor heating pipes below bench legs before fixing and that the wall is solid construction
- Slats are 75mm wide first quality ash, factory fitted to steel seat support frame
- All timber is sourced from FSC approved sources
- Legs are 30mm square tube throughout and all steel is electro statically epoxy polyester powder coated to approx 60–80 microns, baked in an industrial oven and wrapped for protection during transport
* 450mm is the standard seat height for adults. Lower seat heights for boys and girls changing rooms are available at no extra cost. For infants, a seat height of 350mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1250mm on Single and Double style benches) and for juniors a seat height of 400mm is recommended (with an overall height of 1500mm on Single and Double style benches).View the Versa Mono N10 Specification PDFView the Versa Mono Assembly Instructions PDF
This bench incorporates Biomaster antimicrobial protection. Biomaster has been shown to inhibit the growth of S.aureus and E.coli.
Special Requirements? Substantial Project? — Get a Quote