- Silver (Chrome Silver Gloss) Polyester Powder Coated
- Blue (RAL 5002) Polyester Powder Coated
- Yellow (RAL 1018) Polyester Powder Coated
- Red (RAL 3020) Polyester Powder Coated
- Green (RAL 6009) Polyester Powder Coated
- Black (RAL 9005) Polyester Powder Coated
Wooden ShelvesBuy Now
Wall mounted three slat ash hardwood shelf with or without a captive chrome hanging rail.
Commonly used on construction sites or in dressing rooms / changing rooms to store bags etc above your head rather than on the cloakroom seating.
Wooden shelf without rail is ideal for use above cloakroom benches (make sure shelf is mounted high enough so as to not cause a potential hazard when rising from the seat) or in store rooms. The wood shelf with the captive coat rail is ideal for use in cloakrooms which do not have benches directly under the shelves (make sure shelves are high enough so as to enable coats to be hung from rail without impinging on anything below).
Captive coat hangers also available for the clothing rails on request
Kit comprises two or three welded brackets with three individual wood slats and hanging rail if appropriate, just a few screws required to complete assembly (screws, screwdriver and instructions included but wall fixings are not).
|Type||Order Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Slats||Brackets|
|Captive Coat Hanger||CAP||0||0|
- When installing shelving with garment hanging rail remember to slide chrome rail into hanging brackets prior to fixing to wall otherwise you will have to take them off the wall again.
- Also make sure any captive coat hangers are on the rails before wall fixing for the same reason!
- Please check your wall conditions / construction before fixing the shelves to ensure suitability.
- Special length shelves and continuous runs are also available on request.