Matting For Use on Changing Room Floors
EVA and PVC matting is ideal for use in leisure centres, around swimming pools and in most heavy traffic areas like changing rooms where the users need to be kept clear of potential water on the floor to reduce the risk of slipping, or to help insulate bare foot users from the cold concrete / ceramic tiled floors.
- Flexible PVC floor tile suitable for use in leisure and industrial situations.
- 300mm x 300mm x 13mm high tiles / mats with holes in the textured surface for drainage.
- Can be rolled up for cleaning when tiles connected together.
- Hygienic and slip-resistant EVA floor tiles.
- Modular floor tile format to provide a practical solution to large or akward flooring areas.
- Each interlocking tile measures 330mm x 330mm x 15mm high.
- Warm, comfortable PVC matting providing effective water drainage.
- 500mm or 1000mm wide x 15mm high.
- Embossed surface for optimum slip-resistance.