A Huge Range of Lockers to Suit Many Different Requirements
All our lockers are manufactured in the UK to the highest standards — whether you need Metal Lockers, Wood Lockers, Laminate Lockers, Stainless Steel Lockers, Plastic Lockers or Mesh Lockers we have a product to suit your needs, and with up to 46% off trade prices they are at unbeatable prices.
- UK manufactured Probe lockers are available with a wide range of locking options including combination locks, coin return / retain locks and hasp & staple for padlocks. Choose from 1–16 doors in the hieght and up to 3 doors in width (called nesting).
- UK made Industrial Cloakroom lockers with available in 6 door to 1 door locker combinations, designed for the storage of clothing these metal lockers are especially popular for workwear and uniform storage in factory changing rooms.
- Attractive grey steel body with a choice of bright blue or light grey doors and 2 different lock options available in single door, 2, 3, 4 or 6 door options.
- UK made Secure Commercial Changing Room Lockers with ventilated carcass rather than in the doors, ideal for schools, sports clubs, leisure centres etc. Available with either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 doors high per locker in singles or nests of two and three lockers wide.
- These lockers have been designed specifically for golf clubs. At 315mm clear entry x 380mm deep they can accommodate most golf bags, a small bag and pair of golf shoes when you are not playing, or clothing / bag etc when you are on the course.
- Steel lockers with 1 to 4 doors Pre Galvanised to protect them against damp and humid conditions, commonly used in swimming pool changing rooms or food production plants, these lockers are also powder coated to improve their appearance.
- Heavy duty wet area 1 to 4 laminate door lockers with galvanised steel carcass. The doors are the part which tend to get the most punishment so we have replaced them with ones made from tough, highly resistant laminate.
- Trespa Laminate door lockers provide superior resistance to scratches, dents, heat and moisture allowing the lockers to look good for longer. They are available with 1 door or upto 4 doors in the height and five colours as standard.
- Wooden door lockers are the locker of choice for use in golf clubs, leisure facilities and gyms. 1–4 wood effect doors with a strong steel carcass providing a lighter finish to all wood lockers yet maintain the aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Hard wearing Polyethylene Plastic Lockers and can take far more ‘punishment’ from the weather than a conventional metal locker although they are not suitable for exposed areas susceptible to driving rain. Available in 3 heights each with a single door.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate locker doors allow 100% visibility whilst maintaining good levels of security. Ideal for use in areas where drinks, phones etc cannot be taken. Available in 2, 3, 4 or 6 door versions all with steel carcass to lockers
- High quality 304 grade stainless steel lockers. 1, 2, 4 or 6 door lockers perfect for swimming pools, food production changing rooms, hygienic areas and clean room environments. Small personal effects cube lockers and clean / dirty lockers also available.
- Strong industrial quality wire lockers with or without doors, ideal for use on sites, in factories, other popular applications currently include fire brigades, police forces and armed services across the UK. Fixed lockers with top shelf and shoe rack, or mobile lockers.